I just want to tell you of the exciting night I had on my way back to England from Denmark. So my flight was supposed to leave at 10:45 pm, but it was delayed until midnight. The flight was about an 1:50 minutes long, and I knew I would probably miss my scheduled bus back to the college. But I was positive there would be another one.
Unfortunately, due to the customs line, which lasted over an hour because they only had two workers and spent half an hour on two people. . .no joke, I missed the second one. The not-so-nice lady at the closed bus desk said there wouldn't be another bus until 4:55 in the morning.
So I spent the night at the Stansted airport. It wasn't awesome. I almost took a picture of myself leaning on my luggage in the rockin' plastic chairs, but it was even too pathetic for me.
Good times!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW! Those pictures & stories (in writing) were fantastic! What a terrific adventure!
xoxoxo,
Mom
Biph you totally rock the casbah. I love reading about your adventures!
These stories were AMAZING!! I loved reading about your Sunday adventure! How fun!
I bet staying in airports is really fun! My hubby had to stay in the airport in Prague all night when he was on his way back to VA. Yeah, he said it was one of the most uncomfortable nights ever! Sorry!
How awesome! I wish I were there with you!! Fun fun!
Timber
Ha ha sleeping in an airport in europe like an eccentric hippy drifter ha ha :). Wow I love the pictures! I can't believe you were in Denmark that's amazing! I haven't been around the internet much lately to check it all out but this is honestly fantastic reading I love it! Keep taking lotsa good pics and don't get into any scuffles with any burly rum drinkin dudes with monster pork chops, tight, stained british flag t shirts and bad teeth; it won't smell very good I promise. Love you!
Post a Comment